The global cryptocurrency exchange, KuCoin Exchange, has listed around 190 tokens and 400 trading pairs, since its commencement in 2017. It is always on the lookout for supreme-quality projects within the crypto industry and has selected Ampleforth (AMPL) as its second project for the KuCoin Selection program.
KuCoin announced that they would accept deposits of Ample (the first commodity-money with near-perfect supply elasticity, similar to fiat) for a specified time. KuCoin also declared to announce the trading opening date independently, if the token amount deposited and the number of depositors reaches their benchmark requirement within the time allowed. If the requirements are not met, the cryptocurrency exchange will delay the listing and will announce the follow-up operations.
Rules of the Ampleforth (AMPL) Program were disclosed as follows:
- Time allotted: From 12:00 on 4/11/2019 to 22:00 on 6/11/2019 (UTC+8)
- Token Name: Ampleforth (AMPL)
- First stage conditions: At least 80,000 AMPL is deposited on November 4, 2019 (UTC+8)
- Second stage condition: At least 110,000 AMPL is deposited on November 5, 2019 (UTC+8)
- Third stage condition: At least 110,000 AMPL is deposited on November 6, 2019 (UTC+8)
- Total number of depositors required: 300