- Plus500 does not charge commissions on any of its trades
- Plus500 has a wide range of tradable instruments.
- Plus500 is part of the FTSE 250 Index.
- For trading in Plus500 in its product offering, users can select from its web-based, desktop, and mobile trading platforms.
- Plus500 has a constrained item portfolio– gives only CFDs, which have high financing rates.
- The broker charges financing rates if the trader holds a leveraged position for over one day.
- Financing rates of Plus500 are published only on the trading platform.
- Plus500 can change the rates without caution.