Cryptocurrency trading is the newest craze in the world. It has brought a fresh opportunity for traders and investors who wanted more trading options other than the traditional bull market trading.
Recently, crypto trading bots are gaining popularity among crypto traders and investors as cryptocurrency trading is becoming a competitive affair day-by-day. Crypto trading bots are automated programs guided by algorithms that perform the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies on behalf of the investors to generate profits. A bot can handle rebalancing on the investor’s behalf, manage their portfolio, collect data, forecast, and route smart orders for them. Let us know more about trading bots in detail and find out how they work below.
How Crypto Trading Bots Work?
Trading bots function in three stages:
- Signal Generator: This is the first stage where the bots forecast whether a particular trading pair will be profitable and should it be purchased or not.
- Risk Allocation: This is the stage of decision-making where the bot suggests if the entire money should be invested in a particular trade or not.
- Execution: This is the final stage where the bot executes the trading process.
When Should Crypto Trading Bots Be Used?
Bots enabled crypto trading platforms can help investors perform cryptocurrency trading more efficiently.
- Bots can perform repetitive tasks such as “copy & paste” and reset the alarm to rebalance the portfolio every hour.
- Robots can monitor the market and perform a trade at the right time to help the investor gain profits.
- Every trading pair needs to be adequately assessed as per its asset quantity, price, and timing. Thus, crypto trading bots can automate complex procedures like smart order routing.
Should Investors Use a Crypto Trading Bot or a Crypto Exchange?
The cryptocurrency market is quite volatile, so human investors are often not adept at reacting quickly to market ups and downs. Additionally, crypto trading exchanges can sometimes experience slowdowns or technical difficulties that may further cause trouble for the investors. Also, human investors cannot monitor cryptocurrency exchanges round-the-clock. Thus, investors can employ cryptocurrency trading bots to automate repetitive and complex tasks.
Crypto trading bots have proven useful in comparison to crypto trading exchanges. In terms of duration, trading bots can function round-the-clock, operate with super-speed, and process gigabytes of data in seconds. Robots are also not driven by fear, so they can be more efficient at making better judgments than humans. Thus, crypto trading bots can work consistently. Even here stormgain review which also offers a telegram bot, gives features that match the functionality of regular trading bots.
A huge difference lies in the algorithms used in designing the trading bot and determining whether the bots can help the investors make profits or not. Though there are mixed customer reviews when it comes to using bots, yet the fact is that bots can be helpful to investors in performing cryptocurrency trading. Ultimately, it all depends on the investors whether they can use the tool to its best capabilities.